HOW TO SAY “CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY”
If anyone deserves sincere congratulations, it’s a new mother. Help to ease her new-mum stresses with these thoughtful maternity card messages.
SHORT & SWEET
- Congratulations and best wishes for the newest member of your family.
- Good luck on your new adventure - it’s sure to be your greatest adventure yet!
- Enjoy your journey into parenthood! Wishing nothing but the best for all three of you.
- You’re both going to make amazing parents. Congratulations on your new baby!
- You are so blessed, and we can’t wait to meet your little blessing.
- Praying for God’s blessing and favour on your growing family. Congratulations!
- From tiny toes to a darling little nose, your baby is simply perfect in every way. Congratulations!
- It takes a lot of love and courage to bring a new life into this world. You have both in spades. Congratulations on your beautiful baby!
A TOUCH OF HUMOUR
- First you made a cute couple. Now you made a cute kid. Congrats!
- I’m looking forward to the flood of baby pictures on my Instagram feed.
- Start practising your new catchphrase now: “Because I said so.”
- It’s wonderful that you’re having a baby I can play with, then give back when it starts to cry. Thanks!
- Your selfies are about to get 100% cuter. Can’t wait to see the little one!
- Having twins means two sets of grins. We hope the smiles never stop for your beautiful family.
- Welcome to the wonderful, wild world of parenthood. Where every day is an adventure and every nap is a victory.
- Congratulations on your new tiny boss!
- Your new baby is one lucky kiddo with such amazing parents. Congratulations on the newest member of your crew.
THOUGHTFUL QUOTES & SAYINGS
- “Every child begins the world again.” – Henry David Thoreau
- A mother’s heart is a baby’s most beautiful dwelling. Treasure these precious moments with your baby!
- Once you have a baby, your days will feel longer, but your years will seem shorter. Enjoy every second of motherhood.
- “In the garden of humanity, every baby is a beautiful new flower.” – Debasish Mridha
- Wishing you all the best during your maternity leave. May God, in His infinite love, bless you and your sweet bundle of joy!
- Just remember: Babies turn into toddlers, then kids, then teens, then adults. You’ll get to experience the joys and the challenges through every wonderful stage.
- "It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours." - Joyce Maynard
NEED HELP ORGANISING A GROUP MATERNITY CARD?
Now that you’ve got the perfect baby gift and maternity card message, what’s next?
If you’re organising a group gift and card for your colleague, you’re likely to get frustrated before you get anything else. Luckily, GroupTogether is here to make your life a whole lot easier!
Forget chasing your coworkers around or sending endless reminder emails and messages. Our free, easy-to-use service takes all the hassle out of gift-giving.